Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tablet Mania – Do we really need one?

Last year Apple launched the iPad, and was more successful than previously thought. This year will be 2 explosion Apple iPad dell inspiron 1526 battery, dell inspiron 1545 battery tablet, and a lot of versions of Android will be available. I think the final idea is that the tablets will eventually take over laptops, but as this has not happened, why should I invest in one? It seems that the tablet has become the new $ 500 "coffee table book." Recently, AdMob did a survey on the use of tablets and found that 82% of the owners of tablet use only at home. The tablet has become the new home informal team to do some Internet surfing, reading news or play some games. My laptop can do all these things and more.

I also understand that a laptop is a bit bulky and sometimes want to do some casual Google search, Twitter, and Facebook while sitting on the couch, but what is wrong with my Droid X? The only advantage it has over a bar of my phone is the size. There is no doubt that 10 inches would be better than 4.3 inches, and if we are still the subject of the pills. It's an extra 6 inches for $ 500 for occasional Internet experience? Some people try to argue that honeycomb is an added user experience that cannot get on the phone.

This is true, but only temporarily because we all know that Google will combine the phone's software and tablet.? I'm perfectly fine taking my Droid X to read news, piebald, search, or consult the weather forecast. If I have to do something more sophisticated you can grab my laptop. If I could replace asus a31-f9 battery, asus a32-f9 battery my laptop then maybe I could justify a pill, but I cannot, and 75% of tablet owners agree. According to a survey by Sybase in September, 75% of tablet owners do not feel your tablet is a laptop replacement. ? Apparently, they are willing to pay $ 500 for a device that they feel does not replace your laptop, but at the same time, desperately need an extra six inches of his experiences occasional Internet.

These people see no problem using your phone outside the home for casual Internet experiences, but when at home you feel the need for a larger screen. If you are at 25%, then by all means, get rid of your laptop and enjoy your Tablet PC.

I am not. To me, the best reason to buy a tablet that is because it is more suitable for reading books than a smartphone or laptop. If it comes to books that interest you, do not make more sense to buy a Kindle to corner or 1 / 3 the price? The concept of the tablet came from digital books. Come back to the late 90's, when the Wizards of Personal Data (PDA) grew. Finally, the PDA was merged with the phone makes it convenient so you do not have to carry two items. Then, the smart phone developed to add a camera and camcorder so that I should not bring these items.

Now, suddenly, I was told I need to buy a phone and tablets that is in some sense the same thing, except for size. Do I have to carry two devices? Returning to the survey of AdMob, the answer is no, because most people hp compaq nx7400 battery, hp compaq nx9420 battery leave your tablet in the house. This brings me back to the tablet to be the new $ 500 "coffee table book." Well, at least 75% of the owners. Is the Smartphone to replace the camera or camcorder? The answer is yes, for many users, but not for someone who needs more.

A separate camera or camcorder offers a better quality if you feel you need. I own a separate camera and video camera because I have a child 2 years old and I want the best quality picture and video I can get. If you spend $ 500 for a camcorder or digital camera you get a big jump in quality? Usability more than what you get with a smart phone. The same goes for a laptop, if you spend $ 500 on a laptop, I get the same upgrade in quality and performance? If I buy a bar of $ 500 + receiving the same quality upgrade over my smart phone for Internet casual needs So in 2011 we have tablets, smart phones and laptops.

The laptops and smart phones years ago. The tablet has crashed the party. Can you continue to grow as the third wheel? Something has to give. It's either going to replace the laptop or tablet and somehow merge the smartphone is very similar to the PDA, camera, and camcorder and merged with the smartphone.

I think the echo of Kyocera and Motorola Atrix could represent where we are headed in the future. The echo is considered a joke by many, and I would agree, but could not develop this type of hardware? It is possible that future devices could be that is similar, but has a much better design that would not see the division between the two screens. I've always said that if he could buy a phone from 10 sony vaio vgn-fz230e battery, sony vaio vgn-fz430e battery inches to fit in your pocket, I would buy it without thinking. My Droid X is 4.3 inches. If doubled with a second slide off screen that would be a total of 8.6 inches. This is possible and when I feel like having a bigger screen could do so easily and yet fits in your pocket.

This may sound crazy to some of you, but 10 years ago that the smart phone is expected to evolve into what it is today? Four-core processors due out next year. What do we need for quad core processors? These processors allow the smart phone to be the central hub for all our computing needs and will be available for both phones and tablets, so in the foreseeable future, the tablets will have the screen size as their unique advantage I'm not trying to say that the tablets should disappear. The funny thing is that I will end up buying a pill, but not because I need it. It is because I am a gadget freak. I'm not alone? Feeling the "techie high" you get when you run out and buy something new in technology. It is difficult to get excited about a third wheel, but as things change, I'm sure they'll be more excited about it. For now, I'm happy with my laptop and smartphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment